No Trace Injection Technology for 52inch plastic TV shell
etc., large plastic mould making and plastic injection molding. With advanced equipments including mould manufacturing, testing,plastic injection, silk screen line, spray coating, etc., and over 20years plastic injection molding experienced technical workers, a in-house QA lab for testing TV shell plastic production with strict standards, and data speaks the truth, all of these are guarantee for our product quality and service for customers.
No Trace Injection Technology
No Trace Injection Technology (it also called high glossy & free-spraying technology).
High glossy injection technology, it is also fast thermocycling injection technology. With this technology, it can copy and inject any shape from the mould, and products are no trace, no joint line, no shrink line, high glossy that up to a mirror effect; which can improve plastic parts strength and hardness or quality. After high glossy injection, it’s no need proceed with spray coating process
which will do harm to environment, so it can to lessen product flow, save material and energy, and save plastic parts cost, and are good for heath of operator and environment. The no trace injection are widely use for household appliance, automotive, telecommunication, consumer goods, medical device, etc., such as: LCD TV, computer monitor, air-condition, interior accessories of cars, and so on.
Sign up to data on the Latest New & Information![mcsignup]
High glossy mould raw material& recycle resin proportion should as following:
1.TV front shell: 100% new material. Don’t mix recycle resin with raw material.
2.TV back shell: 100% raw material.
3.TV bottom shell: bottom flat panel, bottom upright column
4.Bottom flat panel: proportion of recycle resin and raw material must under 20%
5.Bottom upright column: proportion of recycle resin and raw material must under 10%
Press-key: 100% raw material
Door & shutter: proportion of recycle resin and raw material should under 20%
To improve mold manufacturing efficiency and production appearance quality
TV front shell, back shell, television bottom, decorative cover, etc. medium to large mould.
1. Water (steam) hole specification, interval, distance to cavity, distance to Parting line, please refer to following.
2. Water (steam) hole should cover all area of cavity, and parting line area should add a steam hole also, to make sure the temperature of cavity is equal.
3. Water (steam) shunt connection can’t too much, 2 or 3 to be a shunt connection would be better.
4. Water (steam) not allow exist spot, in order to avoid water (steam) detention and to affect the heating.
5. Return circuit for water (steam) use a high pressure connection and come out from cavity directly.
6. Return circuit rules: enter form high location, come out from low location
7. Thermocouple is need to detect temperature of cavity, in order to coordinate with Temperature control device to make cavity in certain temperature.
8. Bottom and side parts of core should use Japanese MISUMI high level thermal baffle (HIPYA) for insulation
9. Bottom of core frame to make R6 corner to avoid cracking because of tension.
10.Arrange solo cooling water for core.
Steam (water) arrangement：
Side parts of core thermal baffle:
Steam (water) arrangement:
Thickness of thermal baffle:5mm
Elbow connection of fluid pressure & hydraulic pressure size: YCLPFS 33F
Connection of fluid pressure & hydraulic pressure size: YCLPFS 33F
Connecting pipe size: HOSFRS8, length: LB—RB
Material: stainless steel